domingo, 11 de noviembre de 2012

Chapter 4-Cheating

Cheating has been always part of our exams, so some of my classmates have become cheating experts. That's not me. I have almost never cheated, but I have an anecdote that I'll always remember.

We were doing a Chemistry exam with Mari Paz in second year. I had studied and everything was going very well. But I couldn't do the las exercise. I got nervous and I didn't know what to do. Suddenly, I saw Valls like he had already finished his exam. Therefor, I saked him for that exercise.

He tried to tell me how to do it, but he was too far and I couldn't understand him. He suddenly took his toilet paper (I don't even know now why he brings it to school instead of clinex) and started to write there. I was too confused, but, astonishingly, he threw me a paper ball, and despite the long distance,  I caught it in the air. I looked inside and there it was the exercise done.

I felt very nervous, but I copied it and pass it away to another classmate who didn't know the answer neither. At the end, I got a good mark, thanks to Valls. I won't forget that never.

To sum up, I'll tell everybody that is better studying than cheating, it can be very risky.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario