jueves, 7 de junio de 2012

Creative writing

This photo was taken in Amsterdam, in the amazing trip I have recently done with some school mates.

It shows us, having a relax time between the stressing routine we were used to have. For us it was a moment of peace, to stop, breath pure air in the middle of the park while talking in a relax way. We were going to the musseum next to the park, going back to the routine of visits, waiting four our Dutch friends who where supposed to be studying at school. It meant the return to our non-stop timetable, interesting yet a little bit stressing.

 While I was laying in the fresh grass, with the gentle breeze hitting my whole tired body, I started to remember some memories I had there. I was on the same place as 8 months ago, when I came with my family and where we exactly stopped to have a nice rest. Both times it came to my mind a park I used to go in the beach with my cousins in summer.

We used to go after lunch, when you just wanted to rest and have a siesta. We brought towels with us, so we could lie down without worrying about the horrible itchings it caused us. We used to go with a nice cold and sweet ice cream, which was one of the best things in my chilhood, this ice cream with chocolate, almonds and vanilla. So, as I was saying, my cousins my brother and I just lied down, sunbathing and eating our ice cream. It felt as a mixture of a hot that warm you after lunch, when you feel colder, the cold and sweetness the ice cream gave you, and the sleep you also felt because of the time.

 Remembering all those things I almost fell asleep, and, in both cases, I had to go back to the real life, leaving back my honiest memories.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario