domingo, 21 de octubre de 2012

Chapter 2- Teachers

One of my favourite teachers I've ever had is Adriana. She was a French teacher and she was really nice.

She was old, but didn't look so old; she dressed like a youger woman and understood so well children. It was our first year in the high school and also the first year I had French lessons, but she didn't care, she knew that and she tried to make us the subject easier.

Her classes were not very difficult, she was very pacient and also knew how to explain things clearly. But she did not let us relax, and we didn't do it, unconsciensly we wouldn't do it. Exams were also not so difficult, and at the end I had good marks and learnt a lot.

It was a pity that she went out. I haven't seen her again, and I would like to be with her again in French. To sum up, one of the best teachers.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario