lunes, 15 de octubre de 2012

Chapter 1-My earliest memory

My earliest memory in the high school is the first day that I came here.

Well, the really first day was when I was still at primary school. It was a visit we had to do. It seem to me like everyone was very old and it was not for us.

But my first day was more special. I knew some poeple from school, and other from playing football with them in a team. We were all in the playground. Suddenly, the bell rang, so we had to go in, look for our classes and start queuing.

Mrs Celis appeared doing the check in. We went into the class and sat in alphabetic order. I didn't know the people I was sitting with, Pablo and Sendra, so it wasn't as good as I wanted.

And that's all I can remember from my first day.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario